Navigating Fertility Care with Peace of Mind
At RMG, we’re mindful that fertility treatments can be financially prohibitive for patients embarking on journeys toward parenthood. In addition to offering medical guidance, our team fields many relatable questions on the cost of IVF and other care services:
- Are there more affordable IVF options?
- Is it possible to finance fertility care?
- What if the IVF treatment doesn’t work? Am I financially protected?
- Do you offer an IVF package deal for multiple cycles?
We’re committed to forging partnerships and offering support that help answer these questions and make the process more manageable.
Fertility Is More Affordable Through Bundl™
We’re proud to partner with Bundl in an effort to help our patients navigate the financial aspect of their care journeys with peace of mind. This unique program allows individuals or couples to combine multiple fertility treatments into a single package at one upfront, reduced cost. If the treatments are unsuccessful, Bundl may refund some or all of the investment.
Working with Bundl, you’re also guaranteed the support of a caring, dedicated team. The experts at Bundl each have personal experience with their own fertility journeys, which is why they created a program that makes care more financially inclusive, offers you flexible package options, and helps lower fertility treatment cost. With the financial risk mitigated, you can focus more closely on growing your family.
Explore Your Financial Options
Want to know more about Bundl — and your financial options? Download our free Financing Fertility Guidebook to learn more about the pros and cons of financing methods, additional costs to watch out for, potential tax savings, and case studies on paying for IVF.
Helping Patients Manage Fertility Costs
Bundl is not a bank or a lending space — our team customizes an affordable fertility package for you that lowers the overall cost of treatment. We also offer additional layers of risk protection through Success Guard™ and Bundl Guard™.
There are several financial scenarios where you might benefit from a Bundl package:
- You want risk protection if fertility treatments are unsuccessful
- You’re concerned about “hidden” costs and fees
- You aren’t covered for IVF through insurance
- Your insurance covers some of the fertility treatment costs, but you need guidance on managing the remaining expenses
- You’re just not sure where to start –– which is understandable!
You Carry the Baby. Bundl Carries the Financial Risk.
Bundl increases your chances for success by empowering you with more financial freedom and customized package options. We’re currently accepting new clients — let’s make something beautiful together.