If your insurance does not include fertility benefits or your benefits are limited, fertility loan options are available to assist you with financing your treatments as well as infertility testing. These programs include:
Fertility Loan Programs Through:
Ally is a fertility loan partner for patients undergoing treatment who need to finance the cost of infertility treatments.
Ally advantages include:
- Prequalification; no credit impact to you
- 24-84-month loan options offering flexible payment terms are available
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) starting at 3.99%, which is one of the lowest available in the industry. The full range is 3.99-21.99%.
- Loan amounts of a wide range are available ($750-$40,000)
- No application fee, down payment, or penalties for early pay-off
- Contact their Dedicated Fertility Team at 1-877-278-0919 or email@example.com
- Visit https://www.ally.com/personal-loans/medical-loans/fertility-financing/ to explore your options
- To apply, please call 877-278-0919, or click the link below.
IVF Cost Reduction through Donor Program
Approved Split/Shared Donors save $5000 – $7000 on IVF
The Reproductive Medicine Group offers a unique shared egg donation program for patients 33 and younger who are planning to undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF). Female patients diagnosed with:
- tubal factor infertility
- male factor infertility
- or unexplained infertility
may be able to undergo an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle and donate half of the eggs retrieved to an anonymous recipient couple.
Women who wish to participate as split oocyte donors undergo additional testing and are felt to have a strong potential to produce a high number of good quality eggs during a stimulation cycle.
The recipient couple will pay for approximately half of the IVF cycle, which can be a savings of approximately $5000 to $7000. This significant discount is compensation for your time and effort in your donation of half of your cycle. Many couples who qualify opt to take advantage of the reduced cost of IVF through this program, which makes IVF more affordable.
The program is anonymous; no identifying information is released to either couple. Neither couple will know if the other couple achieved conception.
Shared donation does not affect the chance of pregnancy; rates remain at approximately 60%.
The costs for the IVF cycle for the woman who is donating as well as for the recipient are shared, resulting in considerable savings for both couples.
If interested, please contact the Donor Egg Coordinator at (813) 914-7304 extensions 1245 and 1258.