Home » Out of Town Patients
The Reproductive Medicine Group welcomes our out of town guests to beautiful Tampa!
Thank you for your interest in The Reproductive Medicine Group serving the Greater Tampa, Florida area. Our incredible location along with our highly qualified physicians and outstanding success rates make our practice a logical choice for patients throughout the United States, Central and South America and Europe. At The Reproductive Medicine Group, we welcome patients from outside the Tampa area visiting our fertility center of Tampa and IVF practice as well as our surgery center.
Upon your first visit to our practice, our staff will evaluate all of your paperwork and medical history and will determine what steps will be necessary for your fertility treatment and evaluation. You will be introduced to our award winning reproductive endocrinologists who will make recommendations and be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Once the decision to move forward has been made, our staff will work with you to set up your scheduled treatments. They also can advise you which treatments can be completed at facilities close to your hometown. Once you have reached a stage where the remainder of the treatments must be completed in our offices, you will then come and stay in Tampa until the treatment is complete.
Our patients who are going through IVF procedures should realize that it may take multiple attempts to achieve success. This may require multiple trips to our location. Patients undergoing tubal reversal surgery or vasectomy reversal should plan for an initial consultation prior to surgery and a post-operative appointment a few days following surgery. When determining a budget for infertility procedures, please factor in travel time and costs. While you visit our practice, we want to make it as pleasant as possible! We will happily recommend places to stay as well as things to do while in the Tampa area. For more information, please call Donya Deluca at 813-676-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tampa, Florida
Tampa, located halfway down the Gulf Coast of the Sunshine State, has recently been rated the No. 5 “best outdoor city” in America by Forbes magazine. Forbes Traveler named Tampa as one of the top 30 tourist destinations in the country, with nearly 17 million visitors annually. A city that in the post-Civil War Reconstruction period was a tiny fishing village of less than 800 people, Tampa is now Florida’s third-most populous city.
Situated along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, the Tampa area, with its soft, pristine white sand, is native to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Nearby Caladesi Island State Park, America’s No. 1-rated beach in 2008, and Fort De Soto Park, who took that distinction in 2005 and 2009, the 35 miles of white-sand beaches make this a can’t-miss destination.
Of course, you know that there is plenty of water, sand, and sunshine. But during your visit you’ll also discover that the greater Tampa area is alive with the arts, unique sports and is also filled with only-in-Tampa places to go, things to do and sights to see. Whatever your pleasure, you’ll find it very close by.
Tampa’s semi-tropical climate invites you to enjoy the outdoors all year-round. And the people are every bit as warm as the temperatures. An inherent Southern charm makes anyone who visits Tampa feel welcome and right at home.
In the Greater Tampa area, the choices of places to stay, outstanding restaurants as well as places to unwind or find fun are limitless. The area can comfortably accommodate all tastes, timelines and travel needs.
Places to stay
The Reproductive Medicine Group is located within minutes from the following hotels. They also offered preferred rates for guests of The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North
13294 Telecom Drive
Wingate by Wyndham
3751 East Fowler Avenue
Things to do in and around Tampa
- BuschGardens.com – Experience up-close encounters with amazing animals, take an unforgettable safari across the Serengeti Plains, test your courage on pulse-pounding roller coasters, take in a stage show, and colorful live entertainment all year long.
- AdventureIsland.com – Adventure Island’s 30 acres provide water-soaked excitement for guests of all ages.
- Mosi.org – Experience a scientific playground of over 450 hands-on activities in the largest science center in the southeastern United States!
- Tampa Bay Rays – The official web site of the major league baseball team Tampa Bay Rays.
- Tampa Bay Buccanneers – The official web site of the NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- ClearwaterBeach.com – Clearwater Beach is the home of pristine white sand beaches, clear gulf waters, warm sunshine, and plenty of hospitality.
- DisneyWorld.com – The official web site of Walt Disney World parks and resorts located in Orlando, Florida.
- UniversalOrlando.com – The official website for Universal Studios Theme Park located in Orlando, Florida.
- SeaWorldOrlando.com – The official website for the Sea World Theme Park located in Orlando, Florida.