Join Our Sisterhood
Experiencing infertility can be stressful and frustrating. At the Reproductive Medicine Group, we recognize the emotional impact this time can have on a couple. For this reason, we have developed a Patient Mentoring Program.
Infertility is a club we never ask to join, yet along the way we find that we meet other amazing women who know this part of us better than anyone else. This journey can be really hard, to try and do it alone.
The program provides an opportunity for new patients to speak with someone who has been through similar experiences. Sharing information with someone who understands your situation offers insight into the realities of fertility treatment from a patient’s perspective, both medically and emotionally. That is the role of our Patient Mentors – these volunteers are current or past patients of The Reproductive Medicine Group who would like to share their infertility experience and personal history with you.
The Reproductive Medicine Group has an active Facebook site providing information about events, media, and fertility updates. Visit www.facebook.com/reproductivemedicinegroup and like us to join our patient community forum.
To participate in the program as either a Mentor or Mentee, please ask for a registration form at one of our offices, or call Donya Deluca at 813-914-7304 x1239 for more information. You may also print out the forms below. You must print out the “Authorization to Release Protected Health Information” and the “Confidentiality Agreement” form, along with either the Mentor or Mentee Registration form.
Please fill out and mail the 3 signed forms back to: Donya Deluca, The Reproductive Medicine Group, 5245 E. Fletcher Ave. Ste 1, Tampa, FL 33617.
- Welcome to the Voice of Vitro, a blog written by a nurse with the hope to serve as a point of reference and encouragement for patients […]
- Infertility treatment costs aren’t cheap, but assistance is available Related Topics: Dr. Betsy McCormick Discusses Egg Freezing and the Possibility of Your Employer Paying for the […]
- Related Topics: Positively Tampa Bay: Fertility Experts – Dr. Goodman Speaks on the Subject of Infertility and IVF Dr. Goodman is Interviewed by Fertility Authority on […]
- Related Topics: Dr. Goodman is interviewed about PCOS, What It Is and What Can Be Done PCOS – Common Disorder a Major Cause of Infertility Let’s […]
- Only Tampa Bay area infertility clinic to take part in “Serving Our Veterans” Program TAMPA, Fla. – The Reproductive Medicine Group is pleased to announce that […]
- When you’re trying to have a baby, you do whatever you can to improve your chances of having a successful pregnancy. For couples struggling with unexplained […]
- The Reproductive Medicine Group and Dr. Samuel Tarantino were recently featured on Tampa’s WTSP Action 10 News in a story which featured a family and their rare […]
- When you’re yearning for a child, getting pregnant can’t come quickly enough. But for both men and women, there are a few steps to increase your […]
- How to deal with family and friends when you’re struggling to start a family Related Topics: Coping with Infertility During the Holidays The Reproductive Medicine Group […]
- Complementary treatments such as yoga, acupuncture beneficial for many patients. When it comes to getting pregnant, many patients aren’t just relying on science and medicine. They’re […]