The Voice of Vitro is a blog written by an IVF nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group in Tampa, Florida.
This blog serves as a point of reference and encouragement for patients in various stages of fertility treatments. The Voice of Vitro gives direction at the intersection of science and common sense. Content spans a wide range of topics from prenatal vitamins to uterine septums.
Welcome to the the bridge between doctor speak and Dr. Google.
- Written by Keli Gerber, volunteer Miracle Mom Mentor at The Reproductive Medicine Group. Hold on…..I can’t find a heartbeat. The words no mother, […]
- This first issue will focus on genetic screenings as they relate to a patient’s IVF journey. There are three types of genetic screenings which can […]
- Infertility treatment costs aren’t cheap, but assistance is available Related Topics: Dr. Betsy McCormick Discusses Egg Freezing and the Possibility of Your Employer Paying for the […]
- Related Topics: Positively Tampa Bay: Fertility Experts – Dr. Goodman Speaks on the Subject of Infertility and IVF Dr. Goodman is Interviewed by Fertility Authority on […]
- Related Topics: Dr. Goodman is interviewed about PCOS, What It Is and What Can Be Done PCOS – Common Disorder a Major Cause of Infertility Let’s […]